Genesis Auto Parts warrants their radiators and condensers, under normal use and service, for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle in which the radiator was originally installed.
Genesis Auto Parts’s warranty of its products to be free of all defects in material and workmanship, as limited herein, shall be in lieu of and exclusive of all other warranties, except warranties implied by law. All warranties, whether expressed or implied including warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose extend beyond description herein, are expressly disclaimed.
This warranty covers any parts furnished by Genesis Auto Parts, but does not include labor and materials of any kind not furnished by Genesis Auto Parts. This warranty is extended to and enforceable only by the first purchaser at retail.
This warranty will be voided under the following nonexclusive conditions:
If the vehicle is used for commercial or fleet, governmental, off-road, or racing applications.
If the radiator fails due to corrosion, external or internal. This includes the effects of salt-air corrosion and electrolysis from internal cooling system fluids.
If in the judgment of Genesis Auto Parts, the radiator has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of those for which such equipment was designed.
A faulty vehicle engine temperature warning system.
Improper installation causing damage to connection threads.
- If the vehicle in which the radiator has been initially installed is sold leased or otherwise sold or transferred to another owner of lessee. Genesis Auto Parts neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any obligation or liability other than as herein expressly stated. This warranty is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover amongst other items the following:
- Any equipment which has been repaired or altered without prior written consent of Genesis Auto Parts.
- Any incidental and consequential charges including those incurred by overnight lodging, towing, shipping, loss of time, meals, rentals or replacement vehicle. (All defective radiators must be returned to the original point of purchase freight prepaid.)
- The effects of physical or chemical properties of the water or steam or other liquids or gases used in the radiator.
- Claims for engine damage caused by overheating. Warning lights and /or gauges are provided in all vehicles providing warning long before engine damage occurs.
This warranty limits the remedy of repair or replacement of any defective radiators at the discretion of Genesis Auto Parts. Purchasers remedy does not include any unauthorized labor, material, or transportation charges.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or limitations or incidental or consequential damages, so some of the limitations above may not apply to you.
Purchaser must first arbitrate any dispute or claim arising out of the breach of this warranty agreement, under the arbitration laws of the State of California and the rules of the American Arbitration Association, prior to commencing any lawsuit against company.
In order to obtain Genesis Auto Parts performance of any warranty obligation, purchaser must return the part or parts to the place of purchase.
Constructed to the original dimensions of the OEM radiator. Will fit right in.